“Youth does not require reasons for living, it only needs pretexts.”

Monday, March 3, 2008

Are you an online manga reader

Did you know manga was online and free to read?
I didn't, well I did but not to this extend.

I have been asking the teens and kids for fav titles and manga authors to add to the library, and yes I have bought lots of new stuff (almost $3000 worth) it will hit the shelves over the next few weeks.

I digress, One kid asked for Naruto, and I said we have that (turns out its all missing off the shelves , sorry my bad, but I don't have time to stand there watching who touches what.) I'm getting some more if your a naruto fan! But its online - free - for you to read!

My friend Ms Doyle also recommends OneManga and says 'my students love this site -- they can read some of their favorite manga online, another favorite is crunchyroll where they watch anime'

Check out some of these:
MangaVolume
OneManga
ReadManga
Mangashare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.