“Youth does not require reasons for living, it only needs pretexts.”

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Youtube Lit Links

There are some really cool clips on Youtube and I bumbled across this one ( read procrastination), The potter puppet pals in 'the mysterious ticking noise'. I thought you might like it, so it's posted down on the left above the book sites.

Tadah! the birth of Lit Links, once a month I will post a new clip that features some literary expression. If you come across a great clip, post a link here in a comment and share it! It doesn't have to be a book, it could be a piece of poetry, a song or a twisted tale, etc.

By the way, if you have an idea for a Lit Link Clip of your own, email it into me (alexanderm@ashfield.nsw.gov.au.nospam) and we'll see if we can make it and post it to Youtube, and of course feature as a Lit Link!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I meant down on the right! Why is it that you only see the mistakes after it's published!

Anonymous said...

You have hit the mark. Thought excellent, it agree with you.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.